Vibrating fluid bed dryers are well suited for:
- Material that has a wide particle size distribution — fluid bed dryer vibration will help to discharge oversize particles that will not fluidize.
- Sluggish or sticky materials.
- Temperature sensitive materials — a sub-fluidized condition can be created to produce plug flow and eliminate burning or discoloration of individual particles.
- Fragile materials — low amplitude fluid bed dryer vibration and reduced fluidizing velocity create a gentle bed, which causes less degradation than conventional fluid bed dryers or other mechanical dryers.
Features and benefits of vibrating fluid bed dryers:
- Lower fluidizing velocities are required, making the fluid bed dryer system more energy efficient.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Re-circulated gas and closed-loop systems available for improved efficiency or solvent recovery.
- Clean-in-place and fire suppression systems available as part of the vibrating fluid bed dryer, where necessary.
- Sanitary, U.S.D.A. (3A) approved vibrating fluid bed dryer construction.
Siebtechnik Tema B.V.
Steenplaetsstraat 22 – 26
2288 AA Rijswijk
2280 GE Rijswijk
Tel.: +31 (70) 390 65 55