CPC Hammer mills
- Modular hammer design consisting of hammer handle and hammer head (separate replacement of hammer heads)
- Long service life due to bimetal hammer heads made of an extremely hard chrome alloy on a tough hard carrier material
- The rigidity of the rotor is achieved by high preload (several 100 to) during production, thus no deflection even at widths of up to 3 meters.
- The rotor is dynamically balanced according to DIN 1940 quality G6.3
- Drive by means of V-belt or direct drive
- Reversible direction of rotation, thus extending maintenance intervals, longer travel times and reduced spare parts costs due to use of the hammer heads on both sides
- The grinding gap can be adjusted from the outside.
- Very good accessibility due to hydraulically foldable grinding walls for inspection and maintenance.
- The adherence of moist adhesive material on the grinding walls can be prevented by heating with electrically heated thermal oil (option)
- A local operating station with control and monitoring function (PLC) is standard equipment.
- The bearings are lubricated by a central lubrication station.
- The hammer mill can be mounted on a base plate with vibration dampers (option)
- Optional sound enclosure for sound pressure level <80 dB(A), maintenance-friendly design with quick-release fasteners
Ask your product inquiry
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]