CPC Hammer mills
- Hammer mills are used for crushing medium-hard and soft materials (coal, limestone, gypsum, clay, marl, salts, phosphates, etc.).
- The processing of feed material with increased moisture is also possible in CPC hammer mills.
- Grinding drying by feeding hot process gas (e.g. flue gas from a combustion) into the hammer mill
- Mode of operation
- To break coarse grain, the feed material is caught by the impact hammers and thrown against the upper area of the grinding wall (impact wall).
- In the middle area of the grinding wall, the material to be ground is ground and shaped
- In the lower area, the material to be ground can be classified by using a grinding grate (usually bar grate depending on the application, optional)
Hammer Mill Types
P90 = 8mm
||100 – 150
||132 – 200
||150 – 200
||250 – 315
||200 – 250
||355 – 400
||300 – 350
||450 – 560
||400 – 550
||600 – 850
||550 – 700
||850 – 1100
||700 – 850
||1000 – 1250
||850 – 1000
||1200 – 1500
- Modular hammer design consisting of hammer handle and hammer head (separate replacement of hammer heads)
- Long service life due to bimetal hammer heads made of an extremely hard chrome alloy on a tough hard carrier material
- The rigidity of the rotor is achieved by high preload (several 100 to) during production, thus no deflection even at widths of up to 3 meters.
- The rotor is dynamically balanced according to DIN 1940 quality G6.3
- Drive by means of V-belt or direct drive
- Reversible direction of rotation, thus extending maintenance intervals, longer travel times and reduced spare parts costs due to use of the hammer heads on both sides
- The grinding gap can be adjusted from the outside.
- Very good accessibility due to hydraulically foldable grinding walls for inspection and maintenance.
- The adherence of moist adhesive material on the grinding walls can be prevented by heating with electrically heated thermal oil (option)
- A local operating station with control and monitoring function (PLC) is standard equipment.
- The bearings are lubricated by a central lubrication station.
- The hammer mill can be mounted on a base plate with vibration dampers (option)
- Optional sound enclosure for sound pressure level <80 dB(A), maintenance-friendly design with quick-release fasteners
Siebtechnik Tema B.V.
Steenplaetsstraat 22 – 26
2288 AA Rijswijk
2280 GE Rijswijk
Tel.: +31 (0)70 390 65 55