- Fixed crushing jaw designed as a door, so that this door can be opened without tools, and fast and easily controllable cleaning of the crushing chamber is possible.
- Reduction ratios of 1:100 and more, with fineness of the finished products of d85 < 2 mm, are possible depending on the particular type concerned.
- The infinitely variable crushing opening can be easily read off the scale attached to the housing and facilitates zero setting depending on the wear of the crushing jaws.
- Crushing jaws that can be turned through 180°, enabling further utilisation in the principal wear area of the smallest opening, and thus almost halving the costs of parts subject to wear.
- Product contamination is reduced by sealed bearings lubricated for life for Types EB 50×40 to EB 200×125.
- Tamper-proof feeding funnel with connection flange for a dedusting plant provided by the customer.
- The laboratory version is designed as a ready-for-connection model with a control system integrated into the housing.
- This also contains a safety monitor for the sample collecting box.
- Crushing jaws are available in high-carbon steel casting, tungsten carbide, zirconium oxide or stainless steel.