Steinhaus Kombiplast screening system
KOMBIPLAST – screen system made of highly abrasion-resistant polyurethane are standardized modules with component dimensions of 100 – 400 mm wide and lengths of up to 1200 mm.
The mounting on the support is made by means of mounting pins in the vibration-resistant expansion anchor system
- KOMBIPLAST-LO (Losiplast): Molded with different hole shapes and hardnesses of 85/65/45/35 Shore for classification
- KOMBIPLAST-SP (Spaltoflex): injection-molded segments with dewatering slots
- KOMBIPLAST-FO (Forsiplast): Injection molded segments with square holes for classification
- KOMBIFLEX: Trampoline sieve fields for very sticky bulk goods
- KOMPBIPLAST-IM: Complete injection molded screendeck of 300 x 300 mm or 1 x 1 ft.
- KOMBIPLAST-LB: Screendecks with perforated plates in special designs and perforations for the steel industry