Steinhaus baking oven belts
Rolled baking oven belts are a special product when it comes to material quality, spiral structure, tolerances and applicational requirements, thus helping you to reach easy installation and maintenance with low costs as well as a long operational lifetime.
Apart from that it is the only Z-belt for which a special cleaning device, making brush systems more efficient, has been developed. The spiral structure of our rolled baking oven belts is equal, with good angularity and always with the same number of spirals along the whole belt length. This advantage of the invariable mesh number is used by CLEANBELT ® in breaking the dirt in the belt’s mesh structure without missing a mesh. The oven’s brush systems to follow can then, if used adequately, remove the dirt better and more effectively.
For producing baked durables of all kinds of hard and soft biscuits in particular, rolled baking oven belts are preferred to be used instead of solid steel belts or heavy weight multiple spiral belts, if the dough does not require a completely impervious belt. Compared with other wire mesh belts, rolled baking oven belts have several advantages of being thinner and leighter in weight plus they have an even and smooth surface.
So the baked goods rest on a flat surface with less risk of breakage and packing is facilitated, since the bottom side of the product is smooth.
Compared with solid steel or multiple spiral belts our rolled baking oven belts allow gases in the product to escape also downward during the baking process, so that no unwanted bubbles will appear at the reverse side of the product. Moreover, the bottom side shows an appealing characteristic pattern.
This excellent air permeability for our belts ensures perfect heat circulation, more economic heat management of the oven and baking processes can often be made faster.
Since 2013 rolled baking oven belts with their typical welded edges can be produced in width of up to 1900 mm. So in many tunnel ovens, where for reasons of width multiple spiral belts or other types of belts had to be used, it is now possible to change to the more economic Steinhaus rolled baking oven belt.
Our belts are approved by neutral surveillance companies for the use in the food industry.
Regularity of Spirals
At any point over the entire belt length the same number of spirals with a very regular mesh structure.
- The advantage: Easy and quick installation with direct connecting of the belt ends without any need for adapter segments.
- Your benefit: Low idle time of the oven for maintenance without production.
Angularity and Straightness of Spirals
The rows of meshes have a “near perfect” rectangularity and straightness in relation to the belt edges.
- The advantage: Excellent and reliable straight running characteristics of the belt, also for very long and wide belts.
- Your benefit: Less tracking necessity for the belt. Long operational lifetime, since the risk of damages to the belt edges is extremely reduced.
Straightness of Edges
Exact straightness of belt edges, without notches along the belts. Width tolerance of max +/- 8 mm (average +/- 5 mm).
- The advantage: No width correcting notches along the edges, which improves belt’s straight running characteristics.
- Your benefit: Improved productivity since the whole belt width can be used for your baking product.
Same belt thickness over the total width; i.e. belt edges are not thicker than the belt mesh.
- The advantage: No damage risk for the belt when decoiling or at the discharging blade.
- Your benefit: Avoiding broken biscuits, belt damages and repairs.