Steinhaus backing oven belts
Rolled baking oven belts are special conveyor belts that meet specific requirements for the best baking performance in terms of material, spiral structure and tolerances, so that long-term use and low operating costs can be achieved with little maintenance.
- Round wire coil of group 500
- low belt height
- Spiral wire thicknesses of 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.4 or 1.5 mm
- flat surface
- uniform spiral structure perpendicular to the center line of the belt
- welded edges
- low tolerances on width and straightness
- Widths up to approx. 1.900 mm (!)
- made of steel with special mechanical properties, other materials on request
- for temperatures up to approximately 400 °C
Due to the low weight (but high stability) and a flat surface (with good hot air permeability), the oven oven belt is often an excellent alternative to sheet steel belts or other wire belts in tunnel ovens for: Cookies, Crackers and various types of cookies.